Wednesday, May 15, 2024

About this Website

Okay, technically, this is a separate blog from my Myrna Mackenzie, Author blog. This isn't just a page or post, but for the most part this space is where you'll find info on all of my books. For many years, I wrote for Harlequin Publishing (which is now part of Harper). Eventually, I asked for the rights back to some of my books and you'll find links to them above, whether as part of a series or as standalones. Some of them I've renamed, and I do note that. Others of my books are still being published by Harlequin, and you'll find those in a separate link above. 

I might (?) occasionally post about some of my favorite books by other authors, but if that's what you're looking for, my blog at myrnamackenzie.com is a much more reliable source.

I hope you find something here to interest you, but if you have any questions or requests, please get in touch at the Contact link in the sidebar.

Happy Reading!

Myrna

No comments:

Post a Comment